A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting in a row facing North :
1) F is to the immediate right of E.
2) E is 4th to the right of G.
3) C is the neighbour of B and D.
4) Person who is third to the left of D is at one of ends.
What is the position of A ?
A is in extreme right.
Who are the neighbours of B ?
C and G are the neighbours of B.
Which of the following statement is not true ?
Who are to the left of C ?
G an B are to the left of C.
Each of these questions are based on the information given below:
1) A ,B, C, D and E are five men sitting in a line facing to south - while M, N, O, P and Q are five ladies sitting in a second line parallel to the first line and are facing to North.
2) B who is just next to the left of D, is opposite to Q.
3) C and N are diagonally opposite to each other.
4) E is opposite to O who is just next right of M.
5) P who is just to the left of Q, is opposite to D.
6) M is at one end of the line.
In the original arrangement who is sitting just opposite to N ?
No answer description available for this question.
If O and P, A and E and B and Q interchange their positions, then who will be the second person to the right of the person who is opposite to the person second of the right of P ?
Which of the following pair is diagonally opposite to each other ?
If B shifts to the place of E, E shifts to the place of Q, and Q shifts to the place of B, then who will be the second to the left of the person opposite to O ?
New arrangement after shifting
B is opposite to O and second person left to B is Q.
Who is sitting third to the right of O ?
In an Exhibition seven cars of different companies - Cadillac, Ambassador, Fiat, Maruti, Mercedes, Bedford and Fargo are standing facing to east in the following order :
a) Cadillac is next to right of Fargo.
b) Fargo is fourth to the right of Fiat.
c) Maruti car is between Ambassador and Bedford.
d) Fiat which is third to the left of Ambassador, is at one end.
Which one of the following is the correct position of Mercedes ?
The correct position of Mercedes is fourth to the right of Maruti.