Consider the following statements:
1. Permanent settlement was introduced in 1793 AD.
2. Jotedarswere quite powerful.
3. All the Zamindars paid their dues very easily.
4. The ryots came to see the moneylenders as devious and deceitful.
(b) 1, 4, 3, 2
Consider the following options.
1. The fifth report submitted to the British Parliament in 1813 AD.
2. Jotedars were quite powerful.
3. Santhals were a great danger to Paharis.
4. No Zamindari was auctioned in Bengal.
(a) 1, 2 and 3
Damin-i-Koh was the area demarcated for the tribe.
_______ was the major source of cotton for the British till 1862.
Daniin-i-koh was formed for ________