A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting in a row facing North :
1) F is to the immediate right of E.
2) E is 4th to the right of G.
3) C is the neighbour of B and D.
4) Person who is third to the left of D is at one of ends.
What is the position of A ?
A is in extreme right.
Who are the neighbours of B ?
C and G are the neighbours of B.
Which of the following statement is not true ?
Who are to the left of C ?
G an B are to the left of C.
Each of these questions are based on the information given below:
1) A ,B, C, D and E are five men sitting in a line facing to south - while M, N, O, P and Q are five ladies sitting in a second line parallel to the first line and are facing to North.
2) B who is just next to the left of D, is opposite to Q.
3) C and N are diagonally opposite to each other.
4) E is opposite to O who is just next right of M.
5) P who is just to the left of Q, is opposite to D.
6) M is at one end of the line.
In the original arrangement who is sitting just opposite to N ?
No answer description available for this question.